Competition In Focus
Issue : Competition Infocus - July 2016
Published on : July 4, 2016
Published Monthly | 44 issues
|Competition In Focus
Competition In Focus, the complete monthly dossier from Arihant Publications serves as a refresher of the events & happenings, news updates and current affairs for a particular month. In this monthly dossier you will find coverage of Important Days & Dates, recent Appointments on India & World Level, the Resignations made and the Persons who Died recently. With a roundup of the newsmakers from around the world be it from any field i.e. the ones who won awards/ prizes, books & their authors and the places in news, the magazine also contains a Dateline section covering news of each day of the period for which the magazine has been published.
• The World Affairs section maps the news & events from across the world that grabbed attention, whereas the National Scene records the recent developments & changes made in India.
• The India & World section throws light on India’s relations with countries across the globe along with State Scene covering the major news & updates from the 28 states of India.
• With Economy & Banking section the advancements in the world economy & banking sector have been mapped along with the Defence & Security section which marks the developments & issues concerning national security and defence services.
• The Science & Technology section lists down the major breakthroughs in the field of science & technology comes along with Health & Nutrition section which throws light on the new devices & medications developed across the world.
• Agriculture & Environment section counts the growth in biotechnology and agriculture in India & abroad and the Sports News & Updates from across the world are covered under the Sports Scene section.
Apart from the above mentioned sections the magazine also contains solved papers of recently conducted competitive & recruitment examinations along with mock papers & practice sets for upcoming competitive & recruitment examinations like SSC, Bank PO, State PCS, etc. Also detailed articles on the major issues at the national & international level are covered in this magazine. Current Affairs have also been covered in the form of MCQs which will help in quick revision of the current affairs. The info crux section covers the major updates from the field of science & technology, economy, sports at the national & international level. At last a special section covering the ‘WHO’s WHO’, a list of personalities who have been in limelight at the national and international platform has also been covered in each issue.
Competition in Focus is the monthly magazine on Current Affairs and General Knowledge and is useful for all those preparing for Civil Sevices, Bank Exams, NDA or any other competitive exam that has section on GK. The magazine captures current affairs through columns like News Reflections, Exam Shooters and Hot Spot. It also focuses on prominent and latest news of national and international interest in sections such as Inspot Light, World News, Info Crux and News Nector. Competition in Focus provides in-depth knowledge of all that is happening in the world and keeps it readers updated on current affairs in Indian Politics, Indian Economy, India's relation with the world, inventions in science, awards and prizes, public figures in news, developments in corporate world, vital statistics, events in sports, the raging issues along with their analysis, global issues that are affecting India, new records made and broken, foreign policy and economy of other countries, states of India and their unique features, progress in the field of medicine, overview of world-class organizations and their structures, personalities at eminent positions, the latest heartthrob of the nation and much moreÂthe focus of this magazine is to thoroughly cover current events in a manner that is interesting and useful to its readers. Competition in Focus also packs solved papers of important exams, according to latest pattern, like CSAT, NDA, Bank Clerical Exam, Exam for probationary and special officers etc. The idea is to prepare its readers with a comprehensive study material required to successfully crack such exams.