Published on : October 25, 2016
Published Daily | 1952 issues
* Tata Sons sacks chairman Mistry in ‘long-term interest,’ Ratan Tata is back to hold fort for now
* Govt duty to make sure Muslim women get their rights: PM
* Key Maoists among 24 killed in encounter on Odisha-Andhra border
* SP feud: After Lucknow daytime drama, a late night patch-up move
* 87 owe Rs 85000 cr, why shouldn’t we make names public, apex court asks RBI
* In Bastar, it’s police who burn effigies of activists
* Meanwhile, for faithful, hope lies in Akbar-Birbal story of migrant crows
* CM defence: If talks with Hurriyat & Naxal, why not MNS?
Indian Express covers latest news from India, all exclusive current headlines and India news live, including latest breaking news on business, sports, world & entertainment with a complete a to z full coverage.
The Indian Express Mumbai edition.