- Projects with contacts is what you get here.
- This issue contains 149 Projects and tenders from more than 40 sectors and sub-sectors. Other than 90 projects under various stages, the issue also contains India Opps section, b2b tender, consultancy bids, realty projects, project watch, and industrial project section.
- India Opps section covers projects related to Airport/Aviation, Bottling Plant, Cement, Defence, Equipment, Hydro Power, Housing, Metro Transport, Nuclear Energy, Power, Port & Shipping, Real Estate, Roads/Highways/Bridges, Solar Energy, Railways, Smart Cities, Transportation and Sewrage Treatment Plant.
- Industry View: Rahul Akkara, Vice President - Strategy & Brand, JSW Cement shares his view with Sandeep Sharma about his company, brand equity, product offerings, existing manufacturing base, installed capacity, capex planned, demand scenario, business generated in last year, opportunities available, latest technology and likely impact of GST on the cement Sector.
- Focus: Ports & Shipping
- Economic Statistics
- Power Statistics
- B2B Opps | Consultancy Bids | Industrial Opportunities | Realty Projects | Road Projects
- Road Watch section covering 6 laning of Samaikhiali - Gandhidham section
Project Reporter is a B2B Project Magazine available both in digital format. Project Reporter covers more than 100 projects every fortnight from India which are in the conceptual and implementation stage along with Project Updates, Commissioned Projects, Contract Awards. It is published on the 1st and 15th of every month. The information available in project reporter covers more than 45 diversified sectors such as Aviation, Automobile, Cement, Chemicals, Coal, Construction, Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Food Processing, Hospitals, Hotels / Resorts, Infrastructure, Iron & Steel, IT/ITES, Malls, Multiplex, Metallurgy, Minerals, Oil & Gas, Paper, Passenger Cars, Polymers, Ports, Power, R & D Centre, Real Estate, Roads / Highways, SEZ, EPZ, Shopping Plazas, Storage & Distribution, Sugar, Textiles, Valves, Vegetable Oils, Waste Treatment, Water Treatment and many more... The information is provided in an easy to read columnar format. Project Reporter is consistently serving both national and international subscribers for the last 10 years and is one of India’s leading project information sources covering projects from the private as well as the public sector. Don’t miss business opportunities worth billions. It’s time for you to subscribe.