- Projects with contacts is what you get here.
- This issue contains 163 Projects and tenders from more than 40 sectors and sub-sectors. Other than 90 projects under various stages, the issue also contains India Opps section, b2b tender, consultancy bids, realty projects, project watch, equipment tenders and industrial project section.
- India Opps section covers projects related to Automotive Components, Chemicals and Fertilizers, Defence, Education, Healthcare, Housing, Oil and Gas, Power, Real Estate, Smart Cities and Water Transport.
- Focus: Pre-Engineered Buildings. In this section, Gautam Suri, CTO & Founder Director, Interarch Building Products Pvt Ltd shares his view with Sandeep Sharma about his pre-engineered building systems and solutions, growth rate achieved in the current fiscal, major clientele, projects, quality control mechanism, impact of GST and Cement sector outlook for 2017.
- Focus: Real Estate Regulatory Act. Mir Jaffer Ali, Founder and CEO, PropUrban shares his view with Sandeep Sharma about the finer points and impact of RERA on the real estate sector, how RERA can benefit the property buyer, improvement in fund flow for Real Estate sector once RERA is implemented.
- Power Statistics / Economic Statistics
- B2B Opps | Consultancy Bids | Industrial Opportunities | Realty Projects
- Road Watch section cover information on Six laning of Pune-Satara section
- Road Contracts
Project Reporter is a B2B Project Magazine available both in digital format. Project Reporter covers more than 100 projects every fortnight from India which are in the conceptual and implementation stage along with Project Updates, Commissioned Projects, Contract Awards. It is published on the 1st and 15th of every month. The information available in project reporter covers more than 45 diversified sectors such as Aviation, Automobile, Cement, Chemicals, Coal, Construction, Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Food Processing, Hospitals, Hotels / Resorts, Infrastructure, Iron & Steel, IT/ITES, Malls, Multiplex, Metallurgy, Minerals, Oil & Gas, Paper, Passenger Cars, Polymers, Ports, Power, R & D Centre, Real Estate, Roads / Highways, SEZ, EPZ, Shopping Plazas, Storage & Distribution, Sugar, Textiles, Valves, Vegetable Oils, Waste Treatment, Water Treatment and many more... The information is provided in an easy to read columnar format. Project Reporter is consistently serving both national and international subscribers for the last 10 years and is one of India’s leading project information sources covering projects from the private as well as the public sector. Don’t miss business opportunities worth billions. It’s time for you to subscribe.