Issue : October 1, 2016
Published Fortnightly | 71 issues
Who bought this also bought
- Projects with contacts is what you get here.
- This issue contains 175 Projects and tenders from more than 40 sectors and sub-sectors. Other than 90 projects under various stages, the issue also contains India Opps section, b2b tender, consultancy bids, realty projects, project watch, equipment tenders and industrial project section.
- India Opps section covers projects related to Airports / Aviation, Canal/Dam/Irrigation, Defence, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Power, Railways, Road/Highways/Bridges, Real Estate, Renewable Energy, and Smart Cities.
- Realty Zone covers views of Mr Dhaval Ajmera, Director, Ajmera Realty & Infra (I) Ltd with Sandeep Sharma about Ajmera i-Land project, emerging trends in the Indian real estate sector, effectiveness of Pre-Engineered building systems, market scenario in Mumbai Metropolitan region, opportunities of luxury housing segment, need to streamline Construction/Project Finance in India.
- Focus: Mining Sector
- Power Statistics
- Road Watch section cover information on 2 Laning Of Krishnagiri - Tindivanam Section
Project Reporter is a B2B Project Magazine available both in digital format. Project Reporter covers more than 100 projects every fortnight from India which are in the conceptual and implementation stage along with Project Updates, Commissioned Projects, Contract Awards. It is published on the 1st and 15th of every month. The information available in project reporter covers more than 45 diversified sectors such as Aviation, Automobile, Cement, Chemicals, Coal, Construction, Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Food Processing, Hospitals, Hotels / Resorts, Infrastructure, Iron & Steel, IT/ITES, Malls, Multiplex, Metallurgy, Minerals, Oil & Gas, Paper, Passenger Cars, Polymers, Ports, Power, R & D Centre, Real Estate, Roads / Highways, SEZ, EPZ, Shopping Plazas, Storage & Distribution, Sugar, Textiles, Valves, Vegetable Oils, Waste Treatment, Water Treatment and many more... The information is provided in an easy to read columnar format. Project Reporter is consistently serving both national and international subscribers for the last 10 years and is one of India’s leading project information sources covering projects from the private as well as the public sector. Don’t miss business opportunities worth billions. It’s time for you to subscribe.