Will India spearhead cyclical upturn in global demand?
India would turn out to be the shining star in an otherwise dull global market as steel mills grapple with overcapacity, as per worldsteel projections.
• SteelMin working on 5-pronged strategy to boost steel sector
• An ocean of opportunities: Indian ship repair industry has great potential
• Cabinet green signal to National Steel Policy, 2017
• Primary iron & steel products propel engineering exports in last 2 fiscals
• Innovation imperative in stainless steel cookware, says Sunil Agarwal, Director, Vinod Cookware
Plus regular features, corporate, logistics and other news & analyses.
Steel Insights is India's premier and widely read monthly magazine on steel and metallurgical industry published by mjunction services ltd (A JV of Tata Steel and SAIL).It delves into the various facets of the domestic and global steel industry, such as market fundamentals, raw material price trends, price forecasts, upcoming projects, corporate updates and international trade and logistics issues.It also includes an incisive analysis of news on steel and allied industries, as well as expert opinions on relevant topics and interviews of industry stalwarts on a regular basis. Also includes daily news headlines & daily newsletter on Steel Industry