Issue : September 2016
Published on : September 10, 2016
Published Monthly | 32 issues
Who read this also read
Capacity or demand: What’s the long term view?
India will be net steel importer if not protected and prodded to create capacity to meet future demand.
● Lack of new steel, cement projects putting pressure on refractory makers
● India requires 70-75 mt coking coal by 2020-21
● Coking coal prices likely touch $180-190/t soon
● Govt imposes anti-dumping duty on cold-rolled flat steel items
● India’s iron ore production stands at 48 mt till date
● Plus regular features, corporate, logistics and international news & analyses
Steel Insights is India's premier and widely read monthly magazine on steel and metallurgical industry published by mjunction services ltd (A JV of Tata Steel and SAIL).It delves into the various facets of the domestic and global steel industry, such as market fundamentals, raw material price trends, price forecasts, upcoming projects, corporate updates and international trade and logistics issues.It also includes an incisive analysis of news on steel and allied industries, as well as expert opinions on relevant topics and interviews of industry stalwarts on a regular basis. Also includes daily news headlines & daily newsletter on Steel Industry