Coal surplus is temporary, shortage permanent
Coal demand may grow by 4 percent till 2040, but supply will fail to keep pace, says Atanu Mukherjee, President, M N Dastur & Co.
· SCCL plans capital outlay of Rs 620 cr in FY18
· Jharia, Raniganj CBM blocks output likely by FY21
· MMD turns to Green mining
· When ‘fire’ ignites ire in public sector
· Mining, roads, irrigation, urban infra boosting equipment sales: SREI
Plus regular features, corporate, logistics, international news & price analyses.
Coal Insights is India's premier and widely read monthly magazine on coal & mining industry published by mjunction services ltd (A JV of Tata Steel and SAIL).It caters to the entire coal supply chain from mining to consumption. It tracks the coal market with special focus on India, & covers production & consumption reports, as well as dispatch and stocks at power plants.It covers a variety of topics including demand, supply, e-marketing, mining technology, imports, pricing and policy matters, logistics, infrastructure and clean coal initiative. It also covers the interviews of the decision makers of coal industry on a regular basis.