• Appeals for votes on religious basis amount to a corrupt practice
• Set up mechanism to hear plaints about TV content: SC
• Normally tenant for more than a year, is liable to pay taxes
• Medical evidence belies allegation of gang rape, acquittal ordered
• Court can interfere, if punishment is disproportionate to the misconduct
• Order of discharge without considering long years of service, set aside
• "Equal pay for equal work" can be extended to temporary employees
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 24th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.