• Acid attack by jilted lover, deserves no clemency
• When tenant entitled to grant of "leave to contest"?
• Parting of possession under garb of partnership amounts to subletting
• FIR cannot be doubted merely because person who wrote FIR was not examined
• Supreme Court can't ban legislators from practising other professions
• Marriage of landlady, does not extinguish her bonafide requirement
• Right to access Internet cannot be curtailed
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 24th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.