• "Witnesses are the eyes and ears of Justice" order of acquittal-reaffirmed
• Loanee has a pious duty to abide by his promise and repay
• Different offences cannot be boxed into one trial
• Safeguard rights of online users
• Incidents of long past, does not amount to cruelty
• Whether eviction suit maintainable by one of the co-owners, held yes
• Continuance in service for long period, confers no right to seek regularisation
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 25th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.