· No licences for liquor shops on the National and State Highways
· When sealed cover procedure for promotion can be adopted?
· Govt. cannot force Aadhaar for availing welfare schemes
· Why lawyers go on strike
· Property tax on mobile towers
· Genuine need for premises has to be established for eviction of premises
· Person who is in danger of losing life, can inflict any harm, in self defence
- Whether insurance company can be asked to pay claimants, and recover from owner
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 24th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.