· National anthem mandatory in cinema halls: SC
· SC wants woman pilot to get equal treatment
· A wife is expected to be with the family of husband after marriage
· Female having legal right of residence, included in definition of family
· Mere allegations of fraud, would not nullify effect of arbitration agreement
· Words used in tender documents, cannot be treated as redundant or superfluous
· Court cannot substitute the subjective satisfaction reached by Competent Authority
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 24th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.