Industrial Products Finder

Complimentary Offer

  • Pay via readwhere wallet and get upto 40% extra credits on wallet recharge.
Industrial Products Finder

Industrial Products Finder

This is an e-magazine. Download App & Read offline on any device.

Preview

The featured topics covered in the September edition includes Power Equipment Industry and Batteries-UPS Systems. India's target of 'Installed Power Generation Capacity' by 2022 is 6.4 Lacs MW where 43 per cent is expected to be renewable and the rest 57 per cent conventional. This creates multiple opportunities for the power equipment industry. The September edition explores the Indian electrical equipment industry and shares the interaction of IPF with Director General, IEEMA. Battery market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.5 per cent over the period 2014-2019 and inverters market at an appreciable CAGR of 9.4 per cent. For the second focus topic, the edition takes the readers through the Indian lead acid battery market, portable UPS systems in India and interactions with MD, Gravita India as well as Director of Best Power Equipments Pvt Ltd. The IPF PLUS of september comprises of virtual reality for automakers, primo system case study, techno management, alongwith the regulars like industrial news briefs, policies sphere, buyline, tender, trade fairs & conferences. The edition thus packs in the comprehensive range of information for an intriguing tech read.

Industrial Products Finder (IPF), a pioneer industrial journal in India, was launched in 1972. It gives industrial manufacturers and exclusive dealers/importers of industrial products a forum to display their ware, in a medium that was to be made regularly available to the users of these products. IPF focuses on all industrial/engineering products and services, consultancies, repair and reconditioning services, industrial security and safety services, and of late, pollution control and environment protection services. Apart from products, there are also other regular features that complement the core activity – a capsule of important events and developments in the industrial sector, news on companies, projects, joint ventures and mergers, etc; a selection of articles written by experts in the field as well as academics; and information on all important trade fairs, conferences, seminars and training programmers.