· Arbitration clause has to be interpreted strictly
· No deduction beyond 10 years under Section 80-IC
· Doctor wins custody battle for children from first wife
· Six months waiting period for divorce waived
· Compensation of loss of future earnings under M.V. Act
· Relatives should not be roped in on the basis of omnibus allegations
· Deceased being owner cum driver, insurer not liable to pay compensation
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.