· Suicide within 7 years of marriage-acquittal recorded by Trial Court, even upheld by Supreme Court
· In joint family, brother-in-law has liability to pay maintenance to domestic violence victim
· Acquittal by Trial Court should not be interfered with unless it is perverse
· Not necessary for the accused to come in witness box to support defence
· Discarding document at stage of granting bail, not permissible
· Illegality of appointment goes to the root of absorption
· Illegal photocopying of documents is theft
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.