In the December 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
- Reviews of the Fujifilm XF 33mm f/1.4 R LM WR and Nikkor Z 70–200mm f/2.8 VR S
- A stunning showcase of the winning images from the 12th edition of the Urban Photo Awards
- A look at the impressive, winning photographs from the Close-up Photographer of the Year
- A look at the six exciting and inspiring winning images from the HP Indigo Shutter Star Contest
- A glimpse into the upcoming exhibits and talks at the Chennai Photo Biennale 2021
- Winning images from the themes Portraits of Birds and Multiple Exposure of the Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Plus much more....
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.