In the March 2022 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
- Reviews of the Nikkon Z9, Nikkor Z 28-75mm f/2.8, and OPPO Reno7 Pro 5G
- Four artists employ unique alternate photography practices to raise questions about the world around them
- Mr Fumiyasu Fujimori, Head, Consumer Sales Division, Panasonic India, speaks with Shridhar Kunte about their latest iteration, the LUMIX BS1H, and their plans for their range of cameras and lenses
- Hill and Adamson, the exceptional story of the pioneering duo in the history of the medium
- Siddharth Behl chronicles the repercussions of climate change on the Changpa tribe
- A showcase of the winning images from the themes Exploring Life Along the Shorelines and Repetition, of the Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Plus much more....
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.