Highlights of Business Today 15th December 2019, issue:
The Great Stock Market Mystery
Why the Sensex is on fire even as the economy hurtles downhill.
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on The Great Stock Market Mystery.
- Why the Sensex is on fire even as the economy hurtles downhill. To know more read The Great Stock Market Mystery.
- Nifty 50 is on a high, but not the small-cap and mid-cap indices, which are reflecting the state of the economy. To know more read Is The Cart Pulling The Horse?
- The success of PSU sales will depend on whether they are actually sold or picked up by another PSU. Find out more at Going For The Kill.
- As the economy goes into a tailspin, jobs across industries are becoming a casualty. To know more read Jobless India.
- The WeWork IPO debacle has not hit the optimism of Indian co-working players. Read more at Flexible Working.
- Selective account management can make your presence more personal. Find out more at How To Restrict Google From Saving Data.
All this and much more in the December 15, 2019 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.