Highlights of Business Today 18th April 2021, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on Taxman's Data War
- As tech helps tax authorities check evasion and fraud, taxpayers complain of harassment and misuse of powers. Find out more at Taxman's Data War.
- Fifteen years in the making, only 650 km of the dedicated freight corridor has opened. Meeting the 3,381-km target by June 2022 appears a distant dream. To know more On the Slow Coach.
- Private equity and overseas companies are taking over domestic healthcare chains, creating a new pecking order. Read more at Consolidation in Healthcare.
- Private security and facility management industry has bounced back from pandemic pangs, and is prepping for the big leap. Find out more read Keeping Guard.
- Retail ownership of top 500 stocks of BSE saw its first sequential decline in December quarter. is their interest waning?. To know more read Signs of Moderation.
- Managements are integrating their corporate milestones with what is good for people and the planet too. To know more read In Good Company.
All this and much more in the April 18, 2021 issue of Business Today. So, buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.