Highlights of Business Today 22nd September 2019, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today carries a cover story on India's Best SMEs.
• Government, corporates and even households are deep in debt. In a slowing economy this could only escalate. To know more read Pain Of Debt.
• The Centres as well as the states liabilities are rising at an alarming rate. To know more read Clear And Present Danger.
• India must increase farm income and become globally competitive. Technology can help. Find out more at Long Way To Go.
• The Finance Minister has announced a mini-stimulus package to arrest the economic slowdown. But the economy needs much more than piecemeal solutions. Find out more at Fixing The Slowdown.
• The onset of electric vehicles in India has opened up a billion-dollar industry in EV charging that is attracting companies from diverse sectors. To know more read Plugging Into The Future.
• GVK is trying to retain its hold on its crown jewel, the Mumbai International Airport, even as the Adani Group eyes a stake in it. The battle has just begun. Read more at Battle For Mumbai Airport.
All this and much more in the September 22, 2019 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.