Highlights of Business Today 29th November 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on Rush to Quality
- Top BT500 companies grow at a fast pace, while others lag, mirroring trends in broader economy. To know more read Rush to Quality.
- The investments of Facebook and Google in Jio Platforms have cemented RIL's position, catapulting its market value and putting it way ahead of TCS in the No.1 spot. Find out more at Battle of the Titans.
- With private sector missing from action, PSUs were expected to play saviour, an expectation they failed to live up to. Find out more at Belying Hopes.
- The 15 most-indebted non-BFSI companies had a combined debt of Rs 10 lakh crore in FY20, a 15 per cent increase over the previous year, and their troubles seem to be far from over. Find out more at Crisis Zone.
- It is raining dividends before the new tax rules kick in. Read more at Less Taxing, More Rewarding.
- Newly listed insurance, mutual fund, pure-play credit card and small finance banking players are charming Dalal Street. To know more read Market's New Favourites.
All this and much more in the November 29th 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.