Highlights of Business Today 2nd May 2021, issue: The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on Factory to the World?
- The Production Linked Incentive Scheme aims to build an Indian manufacturing base across 13 key sectors. What works. What doesn't? Find out more at Factory to the World?
- Once the leader in SUVs, Mahindra has lost its crown. The company is resetting its game plan to stay clear of me-too products, replacing them with vehicles intrinsic to its DNA. Can it rise again? To know more read A Rough Ride.
- The latest Business Today Business Confidence Index shows slight improvement in overall sentiment despite the pessimism around economic and business issues. To know more read Dead Cat Bounce.
- Worsening NHAI finances are forcing the government to go back to the build-operate-transfer model for road projects. Read more at Betting on BoT.
- The RBI adopted multiple regulatory forbearance measures and ultraloose monetary policy to counter economic headwinds. Now it has to work out an exit roadmap. Find out more at Exiting the Easy Money Circle.
- How location mapping services are helping businesses and governments work better. To know more read The Location Advantage.
All this and much more in the May 2, 2021, 2021 issue of Business Today. So, buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.