Highlights of Business Today 31st May 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'Transform or Die'.
- The coronavirus pandemic is forcing companies to reimagine and reinvent. To know more read Transform or Die.
- Pharmaceutical players will set up plants in major markets, go for more automation and focus on digital marketing. Read more at Making Out of India.
- The traditional approach of pumping money into banks to push liquidity to corporates and NBFCs is not working. it’s time to change the strategy. Find out more at RBI’s Blocked Tap.
- Companies invoking the clause must remember that it does not ensure guaranteed protection from contractual obligations. Find out more at Force Majeure Restraint.
- In a Covid-stricken world, as government spending shifts to healthcare, infrastructure should not get the short shrift. That could severely impact the economy. Find out more at The Coming Crunch.
- A clutch of start-ups is offering solutions to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic. To know more read Tech Rescue.
All this and much more in the May 31st, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.