Highlights of Business Today 3rd November 2019, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on Surviving Slowdown.
- Leading B-schools are confident that the economic slowdown will not hit them, but other schools are concerned. To know more read Surviving Slowdown.
- To cater to the business needs of the new-age manager, B-schools are busy experimenting with a mix of offerings other than just adding electives. Find out more at Ahead Of The Curve.
- The Gurgaon-based company works with armed forces, law enforcement agencies and the private sector to beef up threat detection and predictive policing. To know more read AI For Smart Crime-Fighting.
- With the IoT landscape expanding, one cannot ignore the growing risk of cyberattacks on connected cars. Read more at Danger On The Road.
- Sandbox regulations will play a big role in increasing insurance penetration and awareness, says Ritesh Kumar, MD & CEO, HDFC ERGO General Insurance. Find out more at 'New MV Act Has Pushed Up Sales'.
- Business confidence rises a bit as business leaders expect improvement in economic growth following the corporate tax rate cut. To know more read Mixed Signals.
All this and much more in the November 3, 2019 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.