Highlights of Business Today 5th April 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story 'A Tightrope Walk'.
- Companies are taking care of their star performers despite the slowdown. To know more read A Tightrope Walk.
- The beleaguered private sector bank will soon be run by new investors. This is how things will pan out. Find out more at What Next for Yes Bank.
- The spread of coronavirus is not just a medical challenge; it poses an equally serious economic threat. Find out more on The Corona Scare.
- India is getting to play a more impactful role for Google. To know more read On Mission Mode.
- The worries over spread of the virus have created mayhem in stock markets. Here is what lies in store for equity investors in the year to come. Read more at Investing in Times of Coronavirus.
- Invest systematically and iron out volatility triggered by disruptions such as the Covid 19 pandemic. To know more read Stay Immune to Market Viruses.
- Polo is not just a sport for Naveen Jindal, it is his way of life. Find out more at A Different Track for Jindal.
All this and much more in the April 5, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.