Enjoy the edition.
The link to a special explanatory feature is embedded in the file. Do read it to understand the story better.
Today we have:
1. Business News - The history of Ant Financial Services and what really happened with the IPO.
2. National News - Bihar 2nd phase polling update
3. Art by Saachi Padte, Nandani Thakur, Hemon Karmakar,
4. Memes by Pragyan Mishra and Rishabh Rao
5. Sanskrit, Hindi, and Tamil wisdom.
6. Poems by Jeshika Medhi, Sneha Jain, and Aditi Mukund,
7. Let's Scrabble by Archana Aggarwal
8. Veervar Vijeta - last winners, answers, and this week's challenges.
9. Digital Resource of the Week
10. Joke by Ishaan Kaila
11. Funny quote, Tongue Twister and other assorted stuff.
This is for subscribers who only want The Children's Post on specific days.
This is the Thursday edition. The Thursday editions are best for:
A. Children older than 11.
B. Young people who are preparing for competitive exams.
C. People looking for content in more than one language.
D. Children who love logic puzzles.