Today's news covers the election results in Myanmar, an important neighbour for India.
Other than the news and the Sports News, we have:
1. Poem by Zainab Amjad
2. Memes by Narnia Parmar, Jaskeerat Khaira, and Tejas U. Desai
3. Today's Daily Challenge - Identify the Bird! - DON'T MISS THIS! https://kidsnews.top/indian-birds/
4. A very sweet, short poem by Atharva Dangi.
5. A special feature on How to make Papier Mache toys at home. Sent to us by R. Sanjay and R. Kanishka Devi.
6. Riddle by Vijay Karthik
7. Hindi, Sanskrit and Tamil wisdom
8. Last week's answers, this week's puzzles, and names of winners.
9. Let's Scrabble by Archana Aggarwal
10. Digital Resource of the Week
11. Laugh a lot it is by Ishaan Kaila
12. Junior Reading Corner: A short poem in Hindi
13. Bob Mania by Ayush Moitra.
Enjoy the edition!
This is for subscribers who only want The Children's Post on specific days.
This is the Thursday edition. The Thursday editions are best for:
A. Children older than 11.
B. Young people who are preparing for competitive exams.
C. People looking for content in more than one language.
D. Children who love logic puzzles.