Today's edition has:
A. Lead News on the Rafale aircraft coming to India.
B. Why did Australia, Canada, UK, and NZ cancel their extradition treaties with HK? Find out.
On other pages:
1. Sanskrit wisdom
2. Hindi lokokti
3. Tamil proverb
4. Word Magic
5. Veervaar Vijeta announcements
6. Lion Heart by Krisha Oswal
7. Let's Scrabble by Archana Aggarwal
8. British Council puzzle
9. Lockdown pictures shared by Shivani Manivannan and Kanishka Balyan
10. Veervar Vijeta puzzles: Scrabble, English Vocab, and English Grammar
11. Digital Resource of the week
12. Poem: Happiness by Riya Manwani
13. Poem: Girl on Fire by Vrudhi Jain
14. Art: Yashika Kharb, Anusha Singh, Master Nueo, Koustubh Thakur
15. Family Challenge for this week
16. Laugh a lot it is by Ishaan Kaila
17. Bob Mania by Ayush Moitra
18. Hindi poem for you on Rakhi!
This is for subscribers who only want The Children's Post on specific days.
This is the Thursday edition. The Thursday editions are best for:
A. Children older than 11.
B. Young people who are preparing for competitive exams.
C. People looking for content in more than one language.
D. Children who love logic puzzles.