Today is the birthday of APJ Abdul Kalam ji, ex-president of India.
One of our readers has paid a homage to him by sending us a biography of the great leader.
After the news, we have:
1. Art and Memes by Pratibha Rani, Pratyush Singh, and Anjali Singh.
2. Sanskrit, Hindi, and Tamil proverbs
3. Family by Om Sali
4. Last week's answers, winners, and this week's Veervar Vijeta Challenges.
5. Let's Scrabble by Archana Aggarwal
6. Digital Resource of the Week - Acchakaam.com
7. Laugh a lot it is by Ishaan Kaila
8. Bob Mania by Ayush Moitra.
Enjoy the edition!
This is for subscribers who only want The Children's Post on specific days.
This is the Thursday edition. The Thursday editions are best for:
A. Children older than 11.
B. Young people who are preparing for competitive exams.
C. People looking for content in more than one language.
D. Children who love logic puzzles.