"MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE" is my fifth book. Poetry is to educate people, to lead them away from hate to love, from violence to mercy and pity. Poetry is most compact form of literature. In this book, poems depict different aspects of human nature, changing times, present situations and nature. You read for yourself but while writing for others, one has to be aware as you articulate different situations, with positive thoughts. Sometime, pen is mightier than sword but we have to pen down our thoughts by keeping various factors in mind. I am following my dreams.
I belonged to highly educated family of U.P. my parents molded me and siblings towards academic's and sports. My father was my inspiration, for my passion of writings. Poetry just happens, it connects the world. Imagination revolves around me., humanity is the biggest religion. God is my pillar of strength from other world but my loving, caring husband (a retired para military officer) and my family remained my strength. I am grateful to all of them. I am polite, positive hard working and loving person.I accept life with all its drawbacks. I enjoy the simple joys, hopes, fears and life of common man in metropolis and countryside as well. I love all forms of fine arts. I got many awards and trophies for my writings. Writing is my passion.
1. Highest scale of excellence on being GEM of World Pictorial Coffee Table Anthology by World Pictorial Poetry Forum.
2. Asian Literary Society presented certificates of excellence and appreciation in English Literature, on release of my books.
3. Words Smith Award
4. Gitesh Biva Award
5. Highest Scale of Excellence by 25th World Pictorial Poetry Forum (C)
6. Certificate from Golden Book of World Record series of Pictorial& Art Coffee Table Book.
7. Many Certificates on English poetries by Asian Literary Society.
The Cartoons have no relationship with the poems.