• No depravity or brutality proved, death sentence set aside
• SC may curb advocates from speaking on cases
• Isolated one time payment cannot be termed as 'wages'
• Acceptance of resignation not required in case of notice of 30 days
• Words uttered in a fit of anger, cannot be termed as instigation for suicide
• Custody issues be resolved on the touchstone of "best interest of the child"
• Appointments be made in terms of stipulations contained in the advertisement
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.