• Recovery which pertains to commission of crime only is relevant, accused acquitted
• Bail rejected without assigning reason, matter remanded
• Why offence of rape in IPC targeting men alone?
• When adults marry, none should interfere
• A delinquent employee is entitled to a copy of enquiry report
• Land and building cannot be clubbed for determination of gross annual rental value
• Decree for dissolution of marriage granted by invoking powers under Article 142 of Constitution
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.