· State government not bound to provide reservation in promotion
· Request for change of date of birth, at fag end of service not sustainable
· Legal representative of the deceased have a right to apply for compensation
· Refusal to appoint arbitrator on ground of limitation, improper
· Review court can refer questions to larger Bench
· A child cannot be put behind bars, rules SC
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.