· Are cattle trade rules good in law?
· In view of bar under SC/ST Act, grant of pre-arrest bail unjustified
· Compassionate appointment cannot be sought as matter of legal right
· False complaints and defamatory statements by wife amounts to cruelty, marriage dissolved
· Maintenance pendentlite under Hindu Marriage Act, financial position of wife's parents immaterial
· Existence of concluded contract is sine qua non for claiming compensation
· Motive can be a reason for crime and a reason for false prosecution also
- Tenants told to handover vacant possession immediately
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.