• Ready to go live on camera: SC
• Promotions should go ahead, says SC
• To pay gratuity amount is duty of state
• No prohibition in law to file second FIR
• Mere abduction of women not sufficient to attract S. 366 IPC
• Whether plea relating to limitation can be considered for the first time in second appeal?
• Medical claim cannot be denied, merely because treatment was in non-empanelled hospital
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.