- Gratuity shall be payable, if termination is after five years of continuous service
- Landlord's liability to pay damages for delayed re-induction of tenant set-aside
- Natural justice warranted grant of opportunity to assessee
- Firms allowed to negotiate with staff on lockdown wages
- Mere fact that High Court has different opinion, will not be sufficient to set aside acquittal
- Decision to dissolve marriage on the ground of irretrievable break down has to be taken on case to case basis
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.