· Donor reserved the right of possession and enjoyment of property
· Ex-IAF official's foreign national wife get's retiral benefits
· Magistrate can't order FIR on private complaint
· Victim has right to file appeal to High Court
· Presence of injured prosecution witness beyond doubt, acquittal set aside
· Fraud vitiates every action and it cannot be brushed aside on the ground of delay
· Can a person, whose name is not included in FIR or chargesheet be proceeded against. Held, yes
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.