· None should be stigmatised for a crime committed as a juvenile
· Intoxication not a defence to a criminal charge
· Purely private contracts, writ not maintainable
· IPC and MV Act operate in different spheres
· Dispute with regard to inheritance cannot be decided in criminal proceedings
· Change of status from general category to ex servicemen category disallowed
· Employees cannot make use of S. 529A of Companies Act to claim priority over all other debts
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.