• SC declines to examine triple talaq ordinance
• Levy of stamp duty not necessary for enforcement of foreign award
• Whether back wages can be claimed as a matter of right, held no
• To resign is a right of the employee
• SC restored the order of trial court dismissing suit as barred by time
• High Court failed to appreciate crucial factors, order granting bail set aside
• Husband resident of Canada not taking wife to Canada, has to pay maintenance
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.