· RERA Act does not bar Consumer Protection Act
· Bank's duty to take care in respect of bank lockers
· Why not place convicts under house arrest, asks SC
· Mere recovery cannot prove the charge under P.C. Act
· Pay compensation to the extent of 50% of value of land
· Mere suspension of sentence, not sufficient to stop disqualification
· Recruitment in excess of notified vacancies violates Articles 14 & 16
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.