· If woman kills husband for calling her a prostitute, not a case of murder
· Accused is not required to establish the defence
· No bar to trial under two different enactments
· Compassionate appointment as a matter of right
· SC reopened review petition; converts death sentence into life imprisonment
· When complaint dismissed on merits, second complaint barred on same facts
· To not extend benefit to those, who did not approach the court, not equitable
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.