· Teenager in hit-and-run to be tried as 'child'
· No automatic conviction for abetment of suicide
· Legal effect of resignation on entitlement to pension
· Determination of income must proceed on the basis of income tax return
· No one can be black listed, without being afforded opportunity of hearing
Sub-letting of any part of tenanted premises, entails eviction from whole premises
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.