• Demonstrations not covered under Fundamental rights
• Acquittal does not automatically entitle for appointment to the post
• Whether expression "Tax" in Article 265 covers the expression "fee"
• Initiation of disciplinary proceedings against advocate held, improper
• One out of several grounds is sufficient to evict tenant
• Plaintiff cannot be compelled to prosecute the matter
• Stay on trial will be valid only for six months: SC
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.