• Power to debar advocate from practice cannot be used by the High Court
• Terms of an invitation to tender, ordinarily not open to judicial scrutiny
• Plea of juvenility can be raised, at any stage before any court
• Age relaxation, whether one can claim as a matter of right?
• Life imprisonment is the rule, death penalty the exception
• Amount of compensation ought to be of such level, as to provide relief in reasonable monetary terms
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.