· Prosecution failed to prove dowry demand soon before death, conviction set aside
· Demand of development charges on restoration of acquired land, justified
· Need not pick incriminatory dying declaration, rules SC
· CPC does not make main provisions of Arbitration Act inapplicable
· Complex issues like allegations of fraud can be decided only by civil court
· 'Unsatisfactory work' is motive and not foundation of termination of services
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.