· Rights as an heir to claim shares depend on the law in force, on the day when succession opened
· Conviction of relatives not staying with deceased, set aside
· Complainant's deposition must show sufficient grounds for issue of process
· Court should not pass interim orders in matters of admission
· Jobs secured with forged caste papers invalid
· Mere possession of notes not enough in graft cases
· Fraud must be pleaded and proved and not presumed
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.