· Read SC judgements in your language
· Too much quota may impact right to equal opportunity
· Brother-in-law liable to pay maintenance to brother's widow
· When can death sentence be commutated to life imprisonment?
· Serious doubts about presence of accused arose, conviction set aside
· Order of detention can be validly passed against a person in custody
· Right to be considered for promotion accrues on the date of consideration
One of India's first Legal Awareness Magazine, Lawteller has entered the 27th successful year of its publication. The USP or the distinguishing feature of our magazine is that it encompasses only those cases decided within the territories of India, where the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India has decided a matter on a divergent viewpoint from that of the High Court's of any of the Indian states. This specialty of Lawteller has endeared it to its ever-increasing faithful subscribers from all walks of life; such as those concerned with law in any form like Judges, Advocates, Government departments, Judicial Officers, Company Secretaries, Armed forces, general public and especially the academic institutions consisting of majority of top ranking Law Colleges in India, thereby giving us a very wide diaspora of subscribers all across India.