In the January 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
- A review of the big, bold, and refined BenQ PhotoVue SW321C.
- A review of the Sennheiser MKE 200, a compact and easy to use addition to your video rig.
- A review of the nifty Google Pixel 4a that packs a lot of punch in its camera.
- Ileana Montaño's exploration of daily life and the beauty of the human psyche.
- William P. Gottlieb's documentation of the golden age of jazz.
- A look at at the life of the first self-portraitist Robert Cornelius.
- Julia Margaret Cameron on her soft focus, dreamy portraits.
- André Adolphe-Eugène Disdéri on pioneering innovative photography techniques in the world of commercial photography.
- The life and death of one of the world’s foremost African American daguerreotypists Augustus Washington.
- Plus much more....
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.