In the February 2021 issue, you can look forward to the following stories:
- A review of the Sony Alpha 7S III, the low light specialist.
- A review of the super compact and lightweight Canon RF 800mm f/11 IS STM.
- A review of the Fujinon XF 16–80mm f/4 R OIS WR, an all-purpose lens offering from the company.
- A review of the versatile and compact Tamron 17–70mm f/2.8 Di III-A VC RXD.
- A curated showcasing some of the most stunning photographs.
- A look at the unique works of five photographers who explore the intricacies of food in bizarre and humourous ways.
- Sanjiv Valsan’s photoessay intimately explores Arunachal Pradesh's indigenous food and culture.
- A showcase of the best images from the Better Photography Weekly Challenge.
- Plus much more....
Better Photography is one of South Asia’s most respected photography guides and is India’s No.1 photography magazine. It is the first Indian magazine to be completely devoted to the art and science of photography. Catering primarily to amateurs, hobbyists, and serious enthusiasts, the magazine has a keen following amongst professionals as well. It delves into product tests, provides expert advice, tutorials and techniques, and conducts some of India’s most prominent photography contests.