Highlights of Business Today 10th January 2021, issue: The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on Staying on Top
- How India's best CEOs are steering their companies through crisis and chaos. To know more read Staying on Top.
- After using technology to transform Indian banking and steering Infosys past its biggest crisis, KV Kamath, former Chairman, ICICI Bank, helped multilateral lender New Development Bank scale up massively during his five-year stint. Find out more at Institution Builder.
- In a tough year, with the odds stacked against him, Kenichi Ayukawa ensured Maruti Suzuki stayed on course and ahead of its peers. Find out more at The CEO for All Seasons.
- C Vijayakumar transformed HCL Tech with focus on products and digital services. Read more at Raising the Bar.
- Anil Rai Gupta of Havells is reaping the fruits of relying on own resources and an acquisition that is starting to pay off. To know more read Self-reliant CEO.
- The 70-year-old Aditya Puri, who spent over two-and-a-half decades as CEO & MD, banked on risk mitigation, technology and retail/rural outreach to create India's second-largest bank from scratch. To know more read Best Yet to Come.
All this and much more in the January 10th 2021 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.