Highlights of Business Today 12th January 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today carries a cover story on Gaming GST.
• Businesses across the country are indulging in large GST violations. No wonder there is a huge shortfall in collections. To know more read Gaming GST.
• Many states are facing severe revenue constraints as GST collections remain subdued and Centre delays transfer of their share of taxes. To know more read GST Shock for States.
• Innovation in products will be the key factor, be it banking, mutual funds, insurance or loans. Find out more at Your Money in 2020.
• How leaders are using mindfulness to improve productivity. To know more read Peace, Focus, Work.
• Political stability trumps deteriorating macroeconomic numbers as FPIs invest over Rs 92,477 crore in Indian equities till mid-December 2019. Read more at Pumping It Up.
• A number of industries have started using 3D printing to make goods. Makers of 3D printers expect the trickle to soon turn into a flood. Find out more at When Manufacturing Goes 3D.
All this and much more in the January 12, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.