Highlights of Business Today 12th July 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'A Lot of Bull'
- Why the sharp recovery and sustained run in stock markets is built on weak fundamentals. Despite the fall, they are trading at double the valuation of the 2008 Lehman crash. To know more read A Lot of Bull.
- With the post-lockdown economy still to pick up, highly leveraged companies are looking at ways to reduce debt. Read more at Pangs of High Leverage.
- From smartphones doubling up as room keys to real-time data access for staff to new solutions for cleaner air, technology is transforming the hospitality sector. Find out more at Tech-tonic Shift in Hotels.
- Bharat Bond ETFs are an opportunity to invest in AAA-rated PSUs at low cost with predictable returns and equities-like liquidity. Find out more at Bond Fund With a Difference.
- Huge revenue loss, relief and rehab costs may derail the government's ambitious plans for the year. Find out more at Expenditure Crunch.
- With social distancing norms in place, open office designs are being turned upside down. To know more read Spacing It Out.
All this and much more in the July 12th, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.