Highlights of Business Today 13th December 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on Riding the Vaccine Wave
- The world of vaccine and drug development is being reset. Here's how Indian pharma must reinvent to lead the new era of drug discovery and research. To know more read Riding the Vaccine Wave.
- A blow-by-blow account of how Indian vaccines are being readied. Find out more at Inside India's Vaccine Ecosystem.
- How the 64-year-old Life Insurance Corporation should be valued for stock market listing. Find out more at Valuing LIC.
- Royal Enfield is inching towards the end of its purple patch at a time rivals have lined up new launches to take it head on. can its new bike, Meteor 350, herald the start of another bull run? Find out more at Looking for the Thump.
- State laws may delay progress of Centre's agri-marketing reforms, but won't be able to halt them. Read more at Reform Pangs.
- Liquidity rush from major central banks has pushed markets into a high valuation zone. Why investors should tread cautiously as India gets into pandemic fatigue. To know more read Scary on the Top.
All this and much more in the December 13th 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.