Highlights of Business Today 13th June 2021, issue: The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story On a Weak Base
- Equity markets are buoyant in spite of mayhem in the real world. But the risks building up are too big to be ignored. To know more read On a Weak Base.
· Domestic equity markets have shown resilience. Here are five sectors that will do well in spite of the Covid-19 mayhem. Find out more at Future Winners.
· As FPIs turn cautious about the Indian market, Retail investors are stepping in. What's the road ahead like? To know more read Trading Places.
· A sanitised financial portfolio is the first thing you must aim for to tackle the pandemic. Here are some things you can do. Read more at Sanitising Your Portfolio.
· After a prolonged downturn, India's steel industry is set for good times. But it may have to expand quickly to meet the expected spike in demand To know more read Back on Growth Path.
· The National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development promises to address the capital needs of the cash-starved infrastructure sector, but execution remains key. Find out more at A Bank for Infra.
All this and much more in the June 13, 2021, issue of Business Today. So, buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.