Highlights of Business Today 14th June 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on 'The Long Road to Dream Reforms'
- Centre has rolled out some quick-fixes, but its still a long, arduous road ahead. To know more read How to Unshackle the Economy.
- As orders are scrapped, supply chain is disrupted and global demand slumps, Indian exporters struggle to remain in business. Read more at Cancelled Hopes.
- As Mukesh Ambani’s children play a greater role in Reliance Industries, the group is adding muscle to its digital, retail and petrochemicals businesses. Find out more at New Gen Reliance.
- The restaurant industry is close to irreparable damage. Can it be saved? Find out more at Food in a Tinderbox.
- From the NBFC liquidity crisis in 2018 to collapse of six Franklin Templeton schemes, debt funds are no longer considered safe. Find out more at Debt Funds: No Safety Tag.
- Changes in RBI mandate, new infra financing models and rules for new-age banks can rev up the banking engines. To know more read Bankrolling the Future.
All this and much more in the June 14th, 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.