Highlights of Business Today 15th November 2020, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story on Reinventing Luxury
- From offering luxurious experiences through augmented reality to launching more pocket-friendly collections, the pandemic has forced luxury brands to think differently. To know more read Reinventing Luxury.
- Apart from scripting successful business strategies, corporate India also has an eye for art. Find out more at India Inc's Art Connoisseurs.
- The diamond industry is looking for a revival after several quarters of demand slump. Find out more at Getting Back the Shine.
- Young royal family scions who are out to make the world a better place - and how. Find out more at The Royal Touch.
- Electric vehicles are the next bastion for the luxury car industry as it throws up possibilities in comfort, performance and technology for the pampered lot. Read more at An Electric Drive.
- As travel destinations open up, there are enough getaways for HNIs. The offerings include driving on ice in Lapland to aerobatics in the Nevada desert, and a lot more in between. To know more read The Bucket List.
All this and much more in the November 15th 2020 issue of Business Today. So buy now!
Ever since its inception, the magazine has catered to the business news enthusiast with unfaltering news and analysis of business-related developments in India and abroad. The magazine brings out various special editions such as Best Banks, Best CFOs, Best CEOs, Best B-Schools etc. Each of these special editions dwells on the subject with exhaustive details and honours the best achievers in the respective fields.